Applications must be sent through this website. Documents cannot be sent by post or email. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
All applicants non-selected for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship will also be considered for the Paris-Saclay scholarship and for self-financed admissions. There is no need to make several applications.
Indicative calendar (look at the news section for precise dates):
- March 15th: opening of the applications
- April 15th: deadline for the scholarships
- End of April / May: communication of the results (by email)
- End of June: deadline for self-financed admissions
Necessary documents for the application
All documents must be in English.
Only certified translations will be accepted. All documents translated to English must come with a copy of the original document.
Original transcripts of records and degree certificates in French, Portuguese and Italian can be accepted.
During the application process, you will have to submit the following information and documents:
- Mention the precise dates of your studies and experiences (months + year)
- Education: for each diploma, mention the precise specialization, give your GPA / ranking / distinctions, give a list of the main courses you studied
- Professional experience: for internships (or professional experiences), indicate the place of internship, the title and name of your supervisor as well as the subject
- Mention your participation in projects, contests or conferences
- Mention your prizes / scholarships or any other distinctions
- Mention articles or other scientific productions at national or international level
- Mention your language and computer skills and certifications
- Illustrate your personality traits by describing relevant extracurricular activities you might be involved in
Your motivation to join the master: Emphasize why you chose this specific master and why it fits with your academic background; if you already hold a master degree, justify why you want/need to validate a second master; if you stopped your studies, justify why you want/need to be back to studies.
Your career objectives: Explain your professional goals in both short and long-term perspective; specify your wish to apply for a PhD or to enter the job market and precise in which fields.
Your mobility in the programme: Your mobility choices during semesters 2 and 3 must be justified according to your academic background and your career objectives.
Upload your grades since the first year of your Bachelor studies (including an explanation of the grading system used at your university). Only official, signed and stamped transcripts of records will be taken into consideration. Any other non-official documents will be disregarded. If you already hold a master’s degree, upload both your bachelor’s and your master’s grades.
If already obtained
Or identity card for students from the European Union
Note that an applicant from an institution where the language of instruction is English is not required to provide any official test results. In that case, you must upload a document certifying it (transcript of records, letter of your institution, etc.).
In all other cases, the applicant must provide one of the following tests:
- TOEFL: Paper Based Test: 550 or higher, Computer Based Test: 213 or higher, Internet Based Test: 82 or higher.
- IELTS: 6.0 points or higher
- Cambridge Certificates: Cambridge English First (FCE), Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE).
They must be able to evaluate your scientific knowledge (e.g. professor or internship supervisor). The master will contact your referees in order to request a recommendation letter. This is your responsibility to ensure that they will answer our request on time.
In addition, please note that the referee must have a valid institutional email address. All Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail email addresses will be disregarded.