Internships play an important role in the students training.
In their first year, students are provided with a valuable opportunity to immerse themselves in research group with a first short internships that typically spans two or three months.
Following this, during the second year, students engage in their master thesis project, which can be undertaken either within an academic research laboratory or a company.
Examples of internships:
- Department of Informatics Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
- Quantum Optimization Algorithms
- Designing and Implementing Quantum Algorithms
- Light – Mater – Interfaces Laboratory (LuMin)
- Fibered Quantum Nonlinear Interferometer
- Laboratory of Solid-State Physics (LPS)
- Quantum Transport on Nanoparticles, Nanowire and Nanosheets of Perovskites
- Doping MoS2 into the superconducting state
- Centre for Nanosciences and Nanotechnology (C2N)
- Twin-photons generation in semiconductor nanophotonic structures
- Silicon photonic devices for photon pair sources
- Photovoltaic effect on ferroelectric memory devices
- Generation of entangled photon states
- Institut d'Optique
- Develop a platform dedicated to single photon source characterization
- Exploring the Anderson transition in ultracold atoms in laser speckle disorder potential
- Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS)
- Synthesis of nanodiamonds containing SiV centers for quantum applications